Adams County Moves to Level 3 COVID Restrictions
The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment has moved Adams County to a level 3 restriction in hopes to slow the spread of COVID-19. According to the Tri-County Health Department, Adams County has almost double the level needed to stay in the Level 2 category.
This is what is in store for Adams County under Level 3 restrictions:
- Gatherings are limited to a maximum of 10 people from two households.
- Non-critical retail, personal services, restaurants, and houses of worship can only operate at 25% of the occupancy limit.
- Indoor events can operate at 50% capacity or 25 people.
- Gyms, recreation centers, and indoor pools are not allowed to open to in-person services.
- Outdoor recreational activities in groups of 10 people or less may occur with six feet of social distancing.
Adams County is the latest to impose level 3 restrictions. Logan County has been under level 3 restrictions and Denver has imposed tighter restrictions due to COVID-19.
Source: 9 NEWS