Boat Ramp Hours Changing at Horsetooth Reservoir & Carter Lake
The boating season is winding down. According to Larimer County Natural Resources, hours of operation at the boat ramps at Horsetooth Reservoir and Carter Lake will change on Saturday, October 1st.
Hours of operation at boat ramps from October 1-30, 2016:
Horsetooth Reservoir County Park
- South Bay ramp: 8 a.m.-4 p.m., 7 days a week
- Inlet Bay ramp: 8 a.m.-4 p.m., 7 days a week
- Satanka ramp: Closed for season
Carter Lake County Park
- North Ramp: 6 a.m.-10 p.m., 7 days a week
- South Shore: Closed for season
- North Pines: Closed for season
Starting Wednesday, October 19th, hours of operation for the North boat ramp at Carter Lake will be reduced to 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., 7 days a week. Boat ramps may close earlier than scheduled due to low water levels.