Broncos Getting Players Back From Injury For Sunday
The Broncos are back at home this Sunday. The Tennessee Titans will be coming at 2:20 p.m. to Empower Stadium for kickoff.
The roster has been littered with injuries lately, even affecting the practice squad.
Thankfully, it looks like there has been some healing going on and many players were back to full practice on Thursday and Head Coach Vic Fangio has said some might even play on Sunday. Here are the players that returned to the practice field on Thursday:
- Linebacker Justin Hollins (knee)
- Safety Kareem Jackson (hamstring)
- Linebacker Josey Jewell (hamstring)
- Guard Ron Leary (not injury related)
- Nose tackle Mike Purcell (knee)
- Wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders (knee)
- Wide receiver Courtland Sutton (lower leg)