Fort Collins Area Forecast For The Rest of the Week
We've been dumped with snow over the past two days and now the question is "How long will it stay?"
The National Weather Service forecast suggests the snow is done for now. Temperatures in Northern Colorado are expected to be on the rise back to more normal levels for this time year as the week goes on.
- Monday night (Oct. 26) will be the last we see (or feel) of the negative degree temperatures; the low is forecasted at -3 degrees.
- The sun will be shining bright on Tuesday morning (Oct. 27), bringing in temperature highs of around 35 degrees; the low will be around the mid-teens.
- Wednesday (Oct. 28) will bring more sunshine and warmer temperatures to our area, with highs nearing 50 degrees; the low will be around 25.
- Thursday (Oct. 29) will feel like a repeat of Wednesday's weather, with highs around the upper 40s and lows around the mid 20s.
- Friday (Oct. 30) and Saturday (Oct. 31) will bring the warmest temperatures of the week; the highs on both days will be in the upper 50s and the lows will be around 30 degrees.
For more weather information, visit the National Weather Service website.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app