Fort Collins Grocery Stores Open On Thanksgiving
Did you forget the rolls? Or some sugar? Or the booze? NAH...you didn't forget the booze but IF you did, and you need to make a run to the grocery store, you're ok because according to an article in the Coloradoan, there will be some grocery stores open with shortened hours obviously for Thanksgiving.
It is a holiday tradition in my house to go to the grocery store on Thanksgiving because it's a GIVEN that I will forget something each and every year. Seriously, no matter how many times I go over everything the day before, there's always that one thing (at least) that I forget and THANKFULLY these men and women head to work on Thanksgiving to save our butts.
In a year that's seen grocery workers step up to a whole new level during a pandemic, we just want to say THANK YOU for everything that you've done and continue to do for us. Happy Thanksgiving.
- King Soopers: 5 a.m. to 4 p.m. The 2325 S. College Ave. location will be open from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Lucky's Market: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Safeway: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sprouts Farmers Market: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Whole Foods Market: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.