Loveland’s Annual Valentine Re-Mailing Program Back for 76th Year in Operation
This is the 76th year that the Loveland Chamber of Commerce is partnering with the U.S. Postal Service to provide the annual Valentine Re-mailing Program.
Valentine's Day mail straight from the Sweetheart City itself? If you've ever been in line at post offices in Loveland, Colo., you know how popular it is to send loved ones a letter stamped "Loveland" for the literal holiday of love.
For 76 years, this internationally-renowned program has been running out of Loveland and, if you ask us, it's not stopping any time soon.
Because of the volume of people and demand for the uniquely accurate postage stamp, there is an in-place process for the program that the City of Loveland operates by.
The program kicked off earlier this month - Jan. 8 - and Valentine's Day cards will be accepted at these Loveland locations through Feb. 9:
- Loveland Chamber of Commerce/Visitor Center - 5400 Stone Creek Circle Suite 200
- Aims Community College - 104 East 4th Street
- Independent Financial - 935 Cleveland Ave.
- Barnyard Pet and Supply - 806 14th Street SW
- Mueller Pye and Associates CPA LLC - 762 W. Eisenhower Blvd.
- Elevations Credit Union - 970 E Eisenhower Blvd.
There are some imporant dates to keep in mind to ensure your mail is delivered to the person of interest on time!
- International Mail deadline: Feb. 2
- Continental U.S. deadline: Feb. 7
- Colorado/Wyoming deadline: Feb. 9
For those who wait a little longer, dropoffs will also be accepted at two additional locations - the Loveland Post Office at 446 E. 29th Street and another post office at 601 Cleveland Ave. Both of these locations will be accepting mail in the red mailboxes in the lobby until Feb. 10.
However, it's in your best interest to drop of your Valentine mail sooner rather than later. Though the program is accepting dropoffs through Feb. 9, they can't guarantee the mail will actually be delivered on time if it's process after Feb. 10.
Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, so get those cards in the mail now!