Pat Stryker and President Trump Tie on List of Richest Billionaires
According to Biz West, both have an estimated net worth of $3.1 billion. They share the spot with 14 others who also have the same net worth.
Stryker’s grandfather founded the medical technology company Stryker Corp. In 2001, Pat Stryker founded the Bohemian Foundation, which supports Northern Colorado with Community, Music, Arts and Civic Programs.
Bill Gates is still #1 on the Forbes 400. Here are the top 5:
1. Bill Gates (Microsoft) - $89 billion
2. Jeff Bezos (Amazon) - $81.5 billion
3. Warren Buffett (Berkshire Hathaway) - $78 billion
4. Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook) - $71 billion
5. Larry Ellison (Oracle) - $59 billion