Searching for Fun? Easter Egg Hunts + More Around Fort Collins for 2023
Spring will bring with it not only the much-needed nicer weather, but the Easter Bunny hiding those eggs, and fun stuff for adults, too. After being beaten down by Mother Nature's unappreciated winter, we could all use some spring fun.
More than a few egg hunts, a couple of brunches, an adult-themed scavenger hunt. These will be fun events to welcome spring, nice weather, and the smiles of kids and friends. Which events will you be hitting up?
Colored eggs, plastic eggs with prizes inside. Running around trying to find as many as you can to get into your basket, hopefully without having to wear a winter coat while doing so. Easter egg hunts in Colorado can be "iffy," but fun, nonetheless.
How much are you willing to spend for an Easter Brunch around Fort Collins? That could be the deciding point on which one you'll try to attend. What will you wear to said brunch? Do you get dressed up to "the nines," or do you keep it more casual?
EASTER EGG HUNTS AND HAPPENINGS AROUND FORT COLLINS FOR 2023
April 1: Easter Egg Hunt: Grace Community Church - Johnstown.
- 10 a.m.- 12. p.m. Free. Pre-Register HERE.
April 1: Easter Egg Hunt: Victory Christian Fellowship - Greeley
- 10:30 a.m. Free.
- Four different hunts, depending on ages.
- 50 prize eggs, Adult prize drawings as well.
- Pre-register HERE.
April 1: Photos w/Easter Bunny at Barnes & Noble - Promenade Shops at Centerra
- 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. Free (your camera)
- Also happening April 2 and April 8.
April 1: 15th Annual NoCo Easter Keg Hunt - Scavenger Hunt, Loveland
- 1 p.m. beginning at Loveland Aleworks.
- Teams search for clues at local restaurants/bars.
- Teams of 8 or 9 (Teams of 7 sold out as of March 15, 2023)
- The April 8 Fort Collins event is completely Sold Out as of March 15, 2023.
April 7: 16th Annual Easter Eggstravaganza at Windsor Recreation Center
- 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. Kids age 3-5. Four 30-Minute waves. Easter egg hunt at Egg Splash at indoor pool and in gym. Door prizes, Easter Bunny. $7 per child. Pre- register Here.
April 7: Easter Bunny Visit at Scheel's - Johnstown
- 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Free. All ages. Bring own camera/phone.
- Also 10 a.m.-12 p.m. on April 8.
April 8: Easter Egg Hunt at Nunn Park in Nunn.
- 10 a.m. Free.
- Egg hunt, vendors, food trucks.
Easter Sunday, April 9: Easter Egg Hunt: Pelican Lakes - Windsor
- 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. FREE. On Hole 10 of Pelican Lakes Golf Course
- Easter Bunny, games, photos, more.
Easter Sunday, April 9: Easter Egg Hunt - Foothills - Fort Collins
- 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. FREE. On East Lawn.
- All ages through 5th grade.
- Game and more afterwards.
Easter Sunday, April 9: Easter Brunch - The Emporium - Fort Collins
- 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- $60 (3-course meal) for adults,
- Reservations (going quickly) HERE.
Easter Sunday, April 9: Easter Brunch - Pelican Lakes Resort - Windsor
- 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- $40 adults, $15 kids 6-12, Under 6 Free.
- $20 Bottomless Mimosas.
- Reservations required: Erigg@PelicanLakesCC.com
Easter Sunday, April 9: Easter Brunch - Sylvan Dale Ranch - Loveland
- $50 adults, $25 youth 7-12, $15 kids under 7.
- Call 970-667-3915 for reservations.
Easter Sunday, April 9: Easter Brunch - Desk Chair/Cleveland Room - Loveland
- 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. or 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. slots.
- Live music, flower shop pop-up.
- $45 for adults, $15 for children.
- Get tickets HERE.
Easter Sunday, April 9: Easter Brunch - Door 222 - Loveland
- $44.95 for adults, $14.95 for children.
- Reservations HERE.
Easter Sunday, April 9: Easter Brunch - Stanley Hotel - Estes Park
- 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- $95 (3-course meal) for adults, $30 for kids 6-12, Kids under 6- Free.
- Call to make a reservation - 970-577-4000
Let us know if we've left out an event you're interested in.
Traveling for Easter: Things That You Can't Take Through the Eisenhower Tunnel
What is Your Favorite Food Item You Can't Get in Colorado?
12 Reasons Not To Look Forward To Spring