What to Expect on the November 5 Ballot in Larimer County
First things first:
Are you registered to vote at your current address? If not click here.
Ballots will be mailed sometime between now and October 18, and must be returned by 7 p.m. on November 5.
Colorado is a mail-ballot state, so be sure to mail in your ballot early.
According to Larimer.org, here's what's on the ballot:
- Proposition CC: Asking whether to allow the state of Colorado to keep all revenue it collects instead of giving refunds now mandated by the Taxpayers' Bill of Rights
- Proposition DD: Allowing sports betting in existing casinos and using 10% of proceeds to fund water projects and pay for regulation of sports betting
- Ballot Issue 1A: A countywide sales tax increase of 0.5% to fund Larimer County transportation and facilities projects
- Ballot Issue 4A: A Poudre School District mill levy increase to fund teacher salaries, mental health positions and school security measures
- Ballot Issue 2A: A Loveland sales and use tax to fund specific transportation and building projects
- Ballot Issue 2B: A Loveland sales and use tax to fund a new recreation and senior center
- Ballot issue 2D: Approving marijuana sales in Loveland
- Ballot Issue 2C: A Loveland excise and sales tax on marijuana
- Ballot Issue 7A: A mill levy increase to fund Windsor-Severance Fire Protection District growth
There's only one contested candidate race affecting Fort Collins voters, and that's the District A seat on the Poudre School District board of directors. Scott Schoenbauer is challenging incumbent DJ Anderson.
24-hour drop off locations:
Open now through 7:00 p.m., November 5:
- Larimer County Courthouse, 200 W. Oak St., Fort Collins (outside the southwest entrance)
- Loveland Vehicle Licensing Branch, 200 Peridot Ave., Loveland
- Estes Park Vehicle Licensing Branch, 1601 Brodie Ave., Estes Park
- Harmony Library, 4616 S. Shields St., Fort Collins
- Colorado State University's Lory Student Center, 1101 Center Ave Mall, Fort Collins
- Red Feather Lakes Library, 71 Fire House Lane, Red Feather Lakes
- Wellington Public Library, 3800 Wilson Ave., Wellington
- Berthoud Community Library, 236 Welch Ave., Berthoud
- Timnath Public Works Building, 4800 Goodman Road, Timnath
Contact the Elections Office at 970- 498-7820, if you do not receive your ballot by October 21.