You Can Buy a Candle That Smells Like the State of Colorado
How would you like a candle that smells like Colorado? No, it doesn't smell like weed.
So, what does Colorado smell like? According to Homesick Candles, it is reminiscent of mountain spruce and ski lodge. A Colorado candle will cost you $29.95. It burns 60-80 minutes.
HomesickCandles.com makes and sells candles that smell like all 50 states.
What Homesick Candles says some other states smell like
- Iowa - scents reminiscent of the state fair
- Kansas - smells of torrential rain storms, sunflowers, denim, and open plains
- Minnesota - winter air and Minnesota apple strudel
- Nebraska - hints of open plains, fresh linen, and vanilla
- New Mexico - hints of chiles, desert air, and sopapilla
- North Dakota - hints of mountain spruce, winter air, & brush of the Great Plains
- Tennessee - Magnolia and Tennessee single malt whiskey
- Texas - fresh cotton, and a touch of sage
- Utah - hints of desert air, mountain spruce, and ski lodge
- Wyoming - reminiscent of sagebrush and open plains